Continued Website Usage
- The content of the pages of Castle View (Deganwy) Ltd’s websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Emails aren’t always secure, and they may be intercepted or changed after they’ve been sent. Castle View (Deganwy) Ltd doesn’t accept liability if this happens. If you think someone may have interfered with an email, please get in touch with the sender another way. Any email sent by Castle View (Deganwy) Ltd doesn’t create or change any contract. Links on emails may have been changed, it is strongly recommended that you type any address contained in the link manually, Castle View (Deganwy) Ltd doesn’t accept responsibility for links contained in an email.
Castle View (Deganwy) Ltd doesn’t accept responsibility for damage caused by any viruses contained in an email or its attachments. Emails may be monitored. If you’ve received an email from us by mistake, please let the sender know at once that it’s gone to the wrong person and then destroy it without copying, using, or telling anyone about its contents.